Monday 24 December 2012

New boots - Early Christmas Present!

At the moment I have been falling in love with the colour burgundy and own three pairs of shoes in this colour (velvet material boots, vans and high heels). However I recently went shopping and spotted these gorgeous black boots, with studded sides and since I bought them I have worn them so much. I am an absolute sucker for boots, they are comfortable, warm in the winter and look great with dresses, shorts or jeans. 

New Look Black Studded Heel Zip Ankle Boots £24.99




At only £25 these boots are a complete bargain and with 2 colours to choose from black and tan (shown below), they also have a simple studded design around the back. They have a mid heel making them comfortable to wear, they also look great with any floral dress giving the outfit edgier look. They are made of a very soft yet durable material making them very practical.

New Look Tan Studded Heel Zip Ankle Boots £24.99


No comments:

Post a Comment